- MR. JOYDEEP DAS (MCDBA) for SQL Server/BI and MR. PALASH PAUL for .NET
- This web hosting contains the critical information related to SQL server and .NET. All this information is taken from day to day development life cycle. If you need any critical information related to SQL server or .NET, feel free to mail us at(for All) email@example.com For SQL Server and Business Intelligent (BI) firstname.lastname@example.org and for .NET email@example.com
- When we use SP_UPDATESTATS
- Move the User define Database
- LOG Shipping
- Memory problem to Execute Query
- Is Trigger is a Bad performer
- My Linked In Groups
- Auto generated SP with Parameters
- Ad-Hoc Query Paging
- SEQUENCE in SQL 2012
- Covered Index
- Moving Index in Separate Filegroup
- Missing Index
- Shrink the Log file
- DBCC UPDATEUSAGE
- ▼ April (15)
I am a mail form one of my DBA friend to request about: "Please advice that how I can restore the database from backup file plac...
The most important thing of a table is defining the primary key; it could be single column based or the composite primary key. In my...
I saw many of the DBA have the wrong concept related to stored procedure. They think that the stored procedures are pre-compiled. I ...
This article gives you a total overall idea related to collation. It not only contains definition but also contains SQL comparisons an...
Transaction is a very important part of SQL developer. In this article I am taking about the SAVEPOINT of MS SQL Server and how we use th...
Lambda expression is an inline delegate introduced with C # 3.0 languages. It's a concise way to represent an anonymous method. It p...
The NULL value always makes some problem to database developer. To handle the null value properly the SQL server provides two functions: ...
We have common doubts when to update statistics, before index or after index. To resolve this query we must understand, what is the stati...
Abstract Factory pattern is used to create concrete class instances without specifying the exact class type (i.e. to create instance of a cl...
Here in this article I am trying to discuss related to rowversion. Rowversion is generally used as mechanism for version-stamping table...